Cover

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Circus

A couple of months ago we went to the circus.  It was so exciting for me, Stan mostly just enjoyed hanging out with me. 
This is a motorcycle on a tightwire!!!!!  It was awesome!  Then they did a flip on the tightwire.  I'm pretty sure that I was squealing the entire time. 


 The elephants were my favorite.  I desperately wanted to ride one of them, unfortunately, they don't allow riders anymore.  Lame. 

I was so excited that I forgot to take too many pictures, but I did get a picture of this steel sphere, they had eight motorcycles riding around inside of this.  Some times I'm excited to be a mom so I can take kids to enjoy all of these exciting things that few other people love with me, but then I see a little kid at church with snot and grossness and screaming and then I remember why I don't want kids. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm just going to smile at your last comment. You know you'll be picking your baby's nose along with every other mom. Glad you had fun at the circus.

    ReplyDelete